All Inclusive Vacation Packages at XWA Hot Springs Retreat.
Packages: 3 to 5 days- $350 per person per day*
Min. / Max. 2 – 6 people right now.
1 day sight seeing/wildlife viewing tours: $250 per person* – up to 4 people
Let us know of any food allergies ahead of time. We will do our best to accommodate you. Any specialty foods should be brought with you.
Included in package:
- Transportation from Airport to Bear Lake if necessary
- Transportation to Hot Springs during winter months only.
(Helicopter transport available during summer months at extra cost depending on party size.)
- 3 meals per day
- Warm dry place to sleep. At this time it’s very basic accommodations.
Hot Springs located 110 kms. from nearest store or laundry facilities. Please bring your own sleeping bag, liquor, tobacco products and any personal amenities you may require. For now, we have bunks and cots with foamies. In summer we will set up the 20′ x 40′ wall tent and shower house on site. Outdoor plumbing at this time. “Running water” literally means run to the creek and get it! lol
- Winter: Hagglund Tour, snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, ice fishing, wildlife viewing, star gazing with telescope.
- Summer: Hagglund Tour, hiking, mountain bike riding, fishing, huckleberry/blueberry picking, mushroom picking, grizzly bear spotting, wildlife viewing, star gazing, building or just relaxing with a good book.
Fishing: Must bring your own fishing license. River fishing in July can’t be beat. Dolly Varden, Arctic Greyling and Arctic Char are all catch and release in rivers. We can sure cook up some Rainbow Trout or Ling Cod though.
Bear Country: We have to remind people that we are in the heart of grizzly country so safety is priority. Your guide will be carrying a gun for protection at all times. Both of us hold Restricted and Non-restricted Firearms Licenses. With both of us being certified Wildlife Monitors, we ask our clients not to bring firearms or Bear Bangers but do recommend Bear Spray.
* Booking Details:
- Tax: GST extra, not included in price
- Helicopter fees not included in price. Prices will depend on size of party. We do not do wildlife viewing tours by helicopter.
- Deposit: 20% on booking, remainder before tour Refund: notification 30 days prior to tour
- Payment method: At this time it’s cash only but once up and running we will be accepting Visa & MasterCard
- Pet policy: Will be handled on an individual basis. We have 2 big dogs so they must get along.